Searching for a dog-friendly break?
If you are looking at dog-friendly accommodation for your next getaway, then look no further than Holiday Inn Basingstoke. It can be hard to find a hotel that allows dogs anywhere other than outdoors, but we will welcome your furry friend with open arms.
Basingstoke is full of amazing places to experience with your dog, and what better way to rest and recover than at our comfortable hotel, where you can eat, drink, relax and sleep with your favourite companion right by your side.
Stay at our dog-friendly hotel
- When you check-in, simply let us know you have your dog with you
- We charge an extra £15 per stay, just to cover extra cleaning costs
- Your dog can go into our lobby and your hotel room
- You can have one small or medium dog per hotel room
Dog-friendly places to eat in Basingstoke
Basingstoke has some great dog-friendly pubs and restaurants to stop by while you are out exploring the local area.
- The Pourtsmouth Arms – with a traditional dining area, informal seating area, bar and large garden with a play area, this pub-restaurant offers a setting for everyone’s tastes
- Bounty Inn – there’s lots going on to keep you entertained at Bounty Inn, including quiz and darts nights, burger and pint night, food theme evenings, live entertainment and Sunday roasts
- The Swan – this 17th century, thatch pub serves a wide range of cask ales, lagers and international wines with home-cooked food all day, every day.