Are you looking for a family hotel in Hampshire that is in the centre of many family fun spots and attractions? If so, then the Holiday Inn Basingstoke is a great choice.
The Holiday Inn Basingstoke is an ideal place to stay for families looking a short break. We offer great facilities and are an easy distance from many attractions. Our family-friendly hotel allows families to feel at home while wrapping them in the luxury they deserve at a price that suits your pocket. Under-18s stay for free at the hotel as long as they are sharing a family room with you and kids eat free. We also do exclusive offers on a regular basis.
There are many family attractions for you to explore that are within an easy distance of our Hampshire hotel. These include:
- Legoland– a popular theme park set in 150 acres of parkland and dedicated to children aged 2-12 years old. With over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions there is plenty to do. Ask us about our special Legoland packages.
- Thorpe Park is for older children and teenage thrill-seekers. This theme park has a range of rollercoasters including The Swarm (the UK’s first winged coaster), Stealth (the tallest launched rollercoaster in the UK) and Colossus (the World’s first ten looping rollercoaster. It also has a number of water and white-knuckle rides.
- Windsor Castle is both fun and educational. It is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world and runs family days and events throughout the year.
- Marwell Zoo- There is fun for all the family at Marwell Zoo. The zoo is home to an incredible range of exotic and endangered species including Amur tigers, giraffes, penguins, snow leopards, cheetahs and hippos. You are welcome to say hello to their popular meekats who have been made legendary by the TV show Meerkat Manor and a well-known insurance company. The zoo covers 140 acres of grounds and gardens and has 3 adventure playgrounds, road and rail trains and cafes and picnic areas.
- Stonehenge- Visit one of the wonders of the world. Explore the ancient landscape on foot and step inside the Neolithic Houses to discover the tools and objects of everyday Neolithic life. Stonehenge offers a world-class exhibition and visitor centre with 250 ancient objects. You can even come face to face with a 5,500 year-old man.
If you want a day to stay close to the hotel then we have a quick round up of what’s on in Basingstoke.
At the end of a long day of exploring, adventure and fun, you will want to come back and unwind. Our accommodation has been designed with families in mind. We have 10 sets of interconnecting double and twin rooms. This allows you to relax in the privacy of your own room while giving you the peace of mind that the kids are nearby. All of the interconnecting rooms have their own LCD HD flat screen TV, which comes with a wide selection of free view channels to keep the children entertained. We also offer room service for those times when you just want to stay in your room and relax.
During your stay, we want to make everything as easy as possible for you. Our family-friendly restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers a range of delicious dishes along with a welcoming atmosphere. With tempting new recipes for you and your family to enjoy together our new evening menu is sure to be a hit.
Healthy eating is an important habit to instil at an early age. So we have developed the “Grow Healthy Club“. Our chefs have created a menu of delicious and nutritionally balanced meals that, wherever possible, are free from additives and lower in salt and sugar.
When you combine all of this then you can see why we say we are the best family Hampshire hotel.