Awarded the ‘VenueVerdict Gold Standard Accreditations – Q3 2018′.
After receiving excellent feedback from meeting bookers and event hosts, we have been awarded the VenueVerdict Gold Standard Accreditations – Q3 2018, thanks to the excellent customer experience consistently created by our Meetings & Events team.
BDRC’s VenueVerdict provides the only venue accreditation programme determined entirely by the customer’s feedback and meeting experience, meaning you can be sure we’re the perfect choice for your next meeting or event.
Come and experience our award-winning Academy Conference Centre for yourself and book your meeting today!
Today’s meetings provider must be able to get everything right first time. They need to be flexible and have the best facilities, the right food choices, the latest technology and a guaranteed ‘can do’ service promise.
Just a few minutes from the M3, Holiday Inn Basingstoke’s Academy Conference Centre offers seven flexible meeting rooms and facilities, the right food choices, the latest technology and a guaranteed ‘can do’ service promise.
Coupled with our great location, a familiar name and 86 spacious and contemporary guestrooms, the Holiday Inn Basingstoke is the perfect choice for your next event.
What can we do for you?
- Bookings Made Easy – Our flexible and experienced team are here to help, online or on the phone, with the best choice of locations across the UK.
- Service Guarantee – We’re committed to making your meeting a success and getting things right first time. If, for any reason, you are less than satisfied, we will refund you.*
- The Personal Touch – We’ll take care of everything from your initial contact and throughout your event. We’ll be there to give you a helping hand.
- Meet Responsibly – Holiday Inn is a responsible company, working smarter for a green tomorrow. In addition, our hotels offer a range of facilities with access for all guests.
- BusinessRewards™ – Our meetings reward programme is our way of saying thank you for your business.
*Terms and conditions: Refunds only apply to pre-booked requests. The hotel must have been given every opportunity to put the matter right at the time. The relative retail value of any individual package item only will be taken into consideration for refund if meeting sold as a package.